We are your local commercial insurance experts.
The worst thing you can do is not protect your business from any unforeseen events that may occur and hinder operations. Our team at Chad M. Lewis Insurance Agency is ready to help guide you through the process of making informed decisions from day one. For more information on how we can assist in finding the best policy for your business, give us a call today!
While our office is located in Virginia, we are licensed in multiple states: Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Dakota, Montana, South Carolina & Tennessee.
Protecting Your Business with Commercial Insurance
Buying a home? You’re going to need insurance. Chad M. Lewis Insurance You’ve started a business – congratulations! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to see things through. Now that you’ve made that investment, it’s time to think about how you’re going to protect it. That starts with commercial insurance. In every state, there are certain regulations every business must follow. Working with a noted agency like Chad M. Lewis Insurance will help keep things protected while keeping you out of hot water.
What types of coverage does commercial insurance cover?
It depends on your industry and needs. That’s why it’s so important to get the right recommendations from your insurance agent. Here are a few popular options that can be rolled into one policy:
- General Liability – Whether you’re looking for additional protection for your business or are being required to obtain coverage by a client, the Chad M. Lewis Insurance Agency can provide options for commercial liability insurance for your business.
- Business Property – You need equipment to keep things operational, such as furniture, computers, etc. This policy provides replacements if any of these essentials are lost or stolen.
- Commercial Auto – Do you or your employees drive for your business? This is just like a standard auto policy, but for your business and employees.
- Workers’ Compensation – The Chad M. Lewis Insurance Agency can help your business find solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs with flexible payment options. We will find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers, and overall savings that you’ll see on your bottom line.
- Professional Liability – We live in a time where consumers are itching to find something wrong so they can start litigation. This policy helps with legal expenses. Many insurers also call these Errors & Omissions insurances.
They are amazing and so polite to anyone who needs insurance! I am thankful to be apart of these wonderful people and may God bless everyone at Nationwide.